if your looking for a local Magician to perform at your event, you have come to the right place. But before we tell you about Magique, below is a few tips/ pointers which will help you with your Magician search:
* Watch their Promo Video. Generally the easiest way to get a feel for the Magicians style is to watch him online, see what comments users have made and see how much of his work is up online. If he doesn’t have any videos up online, this could be a No.
* Get a few quotes, but know what your paying for. Don’t just go for the cheapest, the most expensive but rather look at the level of skill of the performer. In this, dont just take it on “I have 15 years experience” as some performers tend to overrate their skill- he could have been doing 15 years of bad shows.
* Get testimonials, if a Magician is good and has been working for a number of years he would and should have some past testimonials, these could be written on a company letterhead with contact details, this allows you to call the customer and ask a few questions.
* Understand what you need, I talk more about this in Different Types of Magic shows, what to choose. There is Close up, mingle Magic or stage magic and a few tips in that article which will help in deciding what will work for your guests.
* $100, $200, $300, $400 you will not get a good magician. Your best of looking for a clown or entry level performer. A professional Magician with a min of 5-6 years experience will not perform for this, this is pretty standard worldwide.
any other questions feel free to touch base with us, or contact us here.
Here is a few reasons why Magique can, and will help find the best Magician or performer for your event:
* Unlike a stand alone performer, we have a cast of various performers at hand. By firstly understanding your event, your audience, location and the type of event we can suggest the best performer from our cast.
* We work alongside the Magicians we work with, attend their shows and have a strong grasp on what will work and what wont. We understand how different shows can suit different audiences and will always work with our clients interest first.